Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse
PROVEN HISTORY OF PERFORMANCE
The Razer DeathAdder family is one of the most renowned and recognized gaming mice in the world. With over 9 million units sold worldwide and dozens of celebrated awards, it comes as no surprise that the Razer DeathAdder has built up a cult following since its inception. Check out its milestones below.
The Razer DeathAdder Essential retains the classic ergonomic form that’s been a hallmark of previous Razer DeathAdder generations. Its sleek and distinct body is designed for comfort, allowing you to maintain high levels of performance throughout long gaming marathons, so you’ll never falter in the heat of battle.
Get the ultimate gaming performance with the Razer DeathAdder — with a 16,000 DPI optical sensor, 7 Hyperesponse buttons and customizable Razer Chroma lighting, or go back to basics with the Razer DeathAdder Essential and its 6,400 DPI optical sensor and 5 Hyperesponse buttons.
5 Hyperesponse Buttons
Independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons give you advanced controls for a competitive edge.
6,400 DPI Optical Sensor
Allows fast and precise mouse swipes that offer greater control for the most essential gaming needs.
Gaming Mouse: 6400 DPI Optical Sensor – 5 Programmable Buttons – Mechanical Switches – Rubber Side Grips – White
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
- High-Precision 6,400 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 10 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 5 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse