Annual Work Plan of AICMEU for 2006-07
A. Organizational Development
1. Formulation of “AICMEU’s Vision, Mission and Mission Methodology” in the light of ‘Review of AICMEU’s 22 Year Performance’.
2. Proposed to reorganize the Zonal, Divisional and Departmental committees to give width and momentum to the projects of AICMEU.
3. Proposed to re-start News Bulletin of AICMEU on quarterly basis to provide feed back to its members and well wishers and get support for on going programmes.
4. Proposed to enroll new members from all over the country to widen the reach as well as impact of AICMEU’s activities, through out the country.
5. To create a pool of additional human resources from just retired Professors / Govt. Officials / Banks Personnel etc.
B. Employment Information and Vocational Guidance
1. Proposed to advance the service features of www.login4job.com
2. Proposed to create at least 300 Job Info Centres at www.login4job.com
3. Proposed to develop a database of over 20,000 jobseekers and 1,000 employers.
4. Proposed to develop coordination with at least 30 private recruitment agencies to arrange more job opportunities for the overseas job applicants.
5. Proposed to develop online system for preparation of resume profile in standard format for all applicants.
C. Educational Development
1. Proposed to prepare an ‘online Career Guidance booklet’ for students.
2. Proposed to purchase additional land and develop 4 more classrooms and one computer laboratory at Iqra Model School, Gawra Chowki, Gonda.
3. Proposed to continue the Support and assistance to Indian Literary Mission for development of Sadia Public School, at Mumbra, Thane.
4. Proposed to improve the teaching and learning environment of educational
institutions under the care of AICMEU.
1. Proposed to continue the coordination and cooperation with organizations like SIT, MET, IMRC, Sahayta Trust, and FSC who are having similar objects.
2. Proposed to arrange Scholarship adoption for at least 25 new students under AICMEU’s Scholarship Division.
3. Proposed to strengthen the drive for mobilizing refunds from ASD Graduates.
4. Proposed to develop a forum of ASD Graduates for Professional Consultancy services for Community Development Projects / Schemes.
5. Proposed to publish on internet a guidebook on Scholarship for students.
E. Technical Education and Training
1. Proposed to start a new Trade of Motor Mechanic Vehicle at AITC, Trombay.
2. Proposed to design Special Computer courses suitable for Madarsa Educated students / Maulvies for skill promotion.
3. Proposed to develop a Service Centre at AITC, to make it a commercially viable.
4. Proposed to add 10 computers and new short–term courses in Computer Technology to increase student’s strength at AICMEU’s J. R. Career Centre. Special efforts will be made to arrange job opportunities for pass out students.
5. Efforts will be made to start Tailoring & Embroidery course for ladies
F. Zakah Movement
1. Proposed to develop network of 1000 members for Tehrik E Zakah India to promote the cause of revival of Zakah institution and promotion of organized and effective use of Zakah funds through out the country.
2. Proposed to educate at least 1,00,000 people about the concept of ‘Centralized Zakah System – And its importance in community Development’.
3. Proposed to adopt at least 100 widows for monthly stipend through Bait Al Zakah, Mumbai. Further guidance to around 100 widows for stipend through other schemes / agencies running in India.
G. Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme
Proposed to economically rehabilitate at least 100 physically challenged persons with financial assistance from HHF, USA and other philanthropic groups and profit and non-profit organizations of India and abroad.
Proposed online publication of a guidebook for assistance of Handicaps.
Propose to develop a project Proposal for “7/11 Mumbai Blast Handicapped Victims”.
H. Co-operation and Assistance
We will continue to laision, coordinate and help to organizations and their activities promoted by AICMEU’s initiative like –
AICMEU’s Baitulmal Cooperative Credit Society Ltd.
Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry, India.
Community Coordination Initiative etc.
I. New Projects in the Pipe Line
Institute of Socio – Economic Empowerment submitted to IDB, Jeddah.
Master Trainer’s Training Programme submitted to CCI.
NGO’s Capacity Building Workshop submitted to CCI.
Rescue Operation for Farmers of Nanded District (Maharashtra) submitted to CCI.
Dr. M. I. Bagsiraj
Hon. Secretary General